The Uber Luxurious Lifestyle of Tennis Star Rafael Nadal
While he is super professional and a delight to watch on the court, off the court too, Nadal lives the 'high life'.
During his career, the tennis star has earned 950 crores (approximately) in prize money alone, which makes him one of the richest sports persons.
We bring to you, a sneak peak of a few of the uber luxurious things that the 'King of Clay' owns:
- A super sophisticated yacht (the Sunreef 80 Power catamaran Great White) which was the focus of this year's Monaco Yacht Show. Estimated to cost around 45 crores INR.
- A private jet (a Cessna Citation CJ2+ worth) estimated to cost around INR 48 crore.
- A super-luxury villa in Mallorca, Spain- his hometown, with an approximate cost of 11 crore INR.
- A villa in Dominican Republic estimated to have costed around 15 crore INR.
- A Mercedes-Benz SL55 and an Aston Martin DBS, amongst many other cars he owns.
- A limited-edition Richard Mille watch valued at INR 5 crore (approximately).
While he maintains a lavish lifestyle Rafael Nadal’s money has also gone into philanthropic efforts, tennis centers, and real-estate investments.