Unveiling Apple's Most Expensive iPhone Yet: Anticipated Features And Innovations In The New iPhone Ultra
Rumors are circulating in the tech market regarding the speculated launch of the new iPhone Ultra, anticipated to be a supercharged version of the iPhone 15 Pro Max.
The iPhone 15 Pro Max comes with a higher price tag than its predecessor in the US and Australia, which could potentially impact loyal iPhone enthusiasts.
Contrary to rumors, the iPhone 15 Pro has a maximum internal storage of 1TB, leaving room for a model with even more storage. Although initial speculations about solid-state volume and power buttons for the iPhone 15 Pro Max didn't materialize, these features could be reserved for a possible Ultra model.
Speculations also suggest a dual-lens front-facing camera for the Ultra variant.
An anticipated iPhone 15 Ultra could boast improved performance, potentially housing an M-series chip, increased RAM, and advanced capabilities for capturing 'Spatial' content compatible with the Apple Vision Pro mixed reality headset.
- The iPhone 15 Ultra may run on an M-series chip and increased RAM.
- The chip would be better equipped to integrate with the new AR headset, Vision Pro.
- UWB is used for tracking the location of objects via short-range wireless communication.
- The technology may assist in Apple AirTag functionality or even unlock the user’s car simply by walking up to it with their iPhone.
- The newer models of the iPhone are speculated to support 35W wireless charging via the Qi2 open standard.
- This marks an upgrade compared to the earlier models, which had a 20W wireless charging standard.
- According to a forecast, the new iPhone models may feature a periscope-style telephoto lens and a dual lens in the front. Additionally, 8K recording, already available in some flagship Android phones, is also expected in the iPhone Ultra.
- Higher optical zoom levels may be included, with a boosted 6x optical zoom expected to be added to the new model.
- It is possible that changes will be made to the latest model, which may include the addition of Dynamic Island to all its models.
- It is expected that Apple may change its design to differentiate between the base and Ultra models, possibly including solid-state volume and power buttons.
- These buttons might resemble the home button, providing a tactile feel and designed to protect the phone against water seepage during rain or accidental immersion in water.
- Considering Apple's consistent trend of launching newer models, the release might occur in September 2024, as is customary.
- The exact release date for the newer model is still pending from Apple.