6 Most Picturesque Hotels Of India
Additionally private dining, world class amenities and infinity pools add up to the charm of elevating the experience of the stay. In this article, we profile six of the most beautiful hotels in India, where you can plan your next vacation.
The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
- Only 600 meters away from the iconic Taj Mahal, the hotel is reminiscent of grand Mughal architecture and the well-maintained garden that still holds the beauty from the bygone era.
- Travelers from all over the world prefer staying at this luxury hotel due to its proximity from the heritage site and for its awe-inspiring Mughal interiors, marble bathrooms, wooden floors, antique furniture.
- The luxury hotel offers private butler service to its guests, Oberoi Spa is available to rejuvenate you.
- The hotel is full of lush greenery and the view of Taj Mahal makes it the most instragrammable hotel.
- Professional photographers often spend time clicking pictures of the awe inspiring interiors with terraced lawns, fountains, reflection pools and beautiful pavilions.
Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kerala
- The lake hotel resort makes it to the top of the instragrammable hotels due to its 16-century home structure standing in middle of backwaters.
- The serenity, the peace, the beauty of the hotel and the surroundings of backwater accommodates traditional style and modern amenities equally.
- Enjoy open-roof bath with the lake view, spend your summer staycation with an offering of its high-class infinity rooftop pool.
- The hotel offers exquisite experience of Ayurveda treatments and numerous wellness packages with authentic Kerala herbs that will help you unwind and elevate your mind and body providing you a spiritual experience.
The Khyber Himalayan Resort and Spa, Kashmir
- Picturesque view of Himalayan ranges, location amidst Gulmarg for sure pleases the senses.
- Ground covering 29,000 square meters including forest and exquisite The Khyber Spa by L’Occitaine.
- The place offers specially curated treatments that are an amalgamation of eastern and western parts across the world.
- You will enjoy the ceiling-to-floor glass windows giving you a perfect view of the Pir Panjal range with its lush meadows from the luxurious room with pine and slate wood design depicting typical Kashmiri architecture.
- The place also offers skiing to its tourists as it is known to be highest gold club in the entire world.
Neemrana Fort-Palace, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan is popular for its palace hotels and its stunning architectural style.
- Neemrana fort-palace is one such majestic fort hotel that is full of artistic beauty and wondrous history.
- The heritage hotel goes back to six centuries making it a culturally rich hotel that offers 76 luxury rooms.
- It is a well-preserved heritage hotel with original architecture, comprising 9 palace wings, 14 tiered grand structure, hanging gardens and royal interiors that will give you full experience of the royal life.
- For those looking for a fun and majestically royal staycation they can enjoy zip line, beautiful sunsets and the view itself.
Rambagh Palace, Rajasthan
- The pink city is already rich in its cultural heritage, when it comes to offering world class amenities and grandeur, Rambagh Palace is the one to watch out for.
- Depicting the personal style of Maharani Gayatri Devi and rajputana luxury the hotel is popular amongst the glitterati. Perhaps for its rich history it is labelled as the crown of Taj Group of luxury hotels.
- The lush green gardens with Mughal style landscaping, 78 luxury suites, 18th century French-style ballroom with the biggest ever crystal chandelier adorning it is perfectly instragrammable.
- Each chamber is said to be adorned with manually carved marble filigrees, sandstone balustrades, latticework, cenotaphs and cupolas.
Wild Flower Hall, Shimla
- Shimla is indeed the top family vacation destination for Indians!
- One of the most iconic stays in Shimla is the Wild Flower Hall, which is situated 8,250 feet above ground. This luxury hotel is close to the most popular tourist attractions.
- Far from the hustle and bustle of town, the hotel offers a magnificent view of the Himalayan mountains.
- The hotel is well-equipped with modern amenities, making it an ideal destination for families.
- It also provides excellent service, ensuring guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay. The hotel offers a variety of delicious dining options, making it an excellent choice for a luxurious and an unforgettable holiday.