The best fashion moment of Golden Globes 2021
Coronavirus might have put a damp on one of the most important Hollywood awards ceremonies, the traditional red carpets; but with 12 months into the pandemic, the fashion icons of Hollywood have learned a thing or two about creating a virtual fashion moment.
Even though the ceremony is taking place on two coasts with most nominees popping in virtually, looks were served. These were some of our absolute faves.
- Cynthia Erivo’s out-of-the-world Valentino Haute Couture added a pop of neon to the event, with the leather opera gloves and metallic platform shoes raising the bar even higher.
- A custom Prada cast to match your Prada gown? Only Sarah Paulson could have pulled this off.
- No one will dare to call Lily Collins, in her French-girl chic Saint Laurent spring/summer 2020 dress, a ringarde.
- Anya Taylor-Joy in custom Dior Haute Couture made our hearts skip a beat. Indeed, a checkmate look.
- Josh O’Connor in Loewe gave us an intense, 19th Century romantic poet vibe.
- Giving us a pure Grace Kelly vibe, Elle Fanning’s sleeked ice-blue Gucci gown is a modern royalty.
- While his character David generally sticks to the shades of black-and-white only, Dan Levy took the opposite route with his electrifying chartreuse pantsuit from Maison Valentino. Let’s say we are not disappointed!
These outfits gave us the high-octane shot of Hollywood glam. How about you? What do you think about these looks?